New Webinar Series, “Transportation Talks,” to Discuss Supply Chains and Navigating COVID-19
The Transportation Institute (DTI) at the University of Denver is pleased to offer an original webinar series, Transportation Talks: Supply Chains and Navigating COVID-19, featuring five members of the DTI Board of Directors. The series features live, 30-minute interviews that provide insight and first-hand experience in navigating through the change and disruption resulting from COVID-19. A question and answer session with the audience will close each interview.
Transportation Talks Schedule
- Wednesday, August 5, 2020 at 12 p.m. Eastern – Adriene Bailey, Oliver Wyman
Bailey, transportation and logistics expert, will discuss the challenges, best practices, and innovations in the supply chain industry during COVID-19.
- Wednesday, August 19, 2020 at 12 p.m. Eastern – Arthur Adams, CSX
Gain insights from Adams into how CSX is handling COVID-19 and the impact on the rail sector.
- Wednesday, September 2, 2020 at 12 p.m. Eastern – Wally Devereaux, Southwest
Join Devereaux as he discusses the disruptions to the airline industry and solutions being forged.
- Wednesday, September 16, 2020 at 12 p.m. Eastern – Kevin Shuba, OmniTRAX
Shuba will explore the economic disruption of COVID-19 and how leaders in the transportation sector are navigating change.
- Wednesday, September 30, 2020 at 1:00 p.m. Eastern – Michelle Livingstone, The Home Depot
Livingstone, VP of Transportation for The Home Depot, discusses the impact and lessons learned from COVID-19.
To register for one or all five of the webinars, panelist biographies, and more details, visit our DTI events page. Each webinar will be recorded and posted on DTI’s website for future viewing, as well.
We look forward to having you join us for these informative and interactive sessions!