Join the Back-to-School Sampler Series Aug 23-26 for FREE!
Gaining knowledge and staying informed about local, global, and current events are crucial to personal development and enrichment. In today’s fast-paced world, it can be a challenge to find the time to seek out information, so the Enrichment Program at the University of Denver has developed unique opportunities for lifelong learning in ever-changing times.
The Enrichment Program has been facilitating connections through the love of learning for nearly 20 years, offering an opportunity to challenge conventional thought, examine new topics, and encourage critical thinking.
This fall, the program is offering a wide range of courses and one-night lectures entirely live and online via Zoom. These info-packed courses don’t come with tests or homework; they are simply bite-sized sessions that provide a deeper understanding of current issues, personal interests, and professional insight.
Start your journey by joining one or all courses in the Back-to-School Sampler series from August 23-26, 2021. These one-hour Zoom courses in music, energy, art, sustainability, and health are entirely free, providing both knowledge and stimulating discussion. Courses include:
- Sustainable Cities Post-COVID: What Does the Future Hold? (Aug. 23, 2021, 7 p.m.).
- The Secrets of the Great Jazz Singers (Aug. 23, 2021, 8 p.m.).
- Exploring the Great Pacific Ocean (Aug. 24, 2021, 7 p.m.).
- Colorado Energy: Our Past and Our Future (Aug. 24, 2021, 8 p.m.).
- Francisco Goya y Lucientes: A Painter and His Times (Aug. 25, 7 p.m.).
- The Importance of Virgil (Aug. 25, 8 p.m.).
- The U.S. Antarctic Program: An Overview (Aug. 26, 7 p.m.).
- The Fight Against Dementia Including Alzheimer’s Disease: Keys to Healthy Brain Aging (Aug. 26, 8 p.m.).
Registration for the online fall course line-up is now open! Find a course that meets your interests and explore more about lifelong learning at universitycollege.du.edu/enrichment.